Auto Armour Auctions - Auto Armour car covers are junk! Rotten Ebay Seller
This company is a ripoff.They sell you a 6 or 7 layer cover and deliver a 2 layer piece of junk that falls apart within 2 months and then want you to ship it to them for $31.00 and they will ship you a new piece of junk back.
The shipping on our own back to them is 1/3 the cost but they have to send you the paypal invoice or you cant return it. They are scamming you on the shipping back to them. They shouldn't be allowed to do business on Ebay!
SO many complaints and yet Ebay lets them keep doing this to people.Seriously sad!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "Cashiers have bad attitude- manager admits mistakes but doesn't make corrections. If you don't check receipts- you will get jiffed. Unprofessional, takes advantage of tourist who won't have time to..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !! The owner Frank is a scheming lowlife POS that promises quality used original parts, takes your money, and sends you *** or..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."