Gilroy, California

This company is a ripoff.They sell you a 6 or 7 layer cover and deliver a 2 layer piece of junk that falls apart within 2 months and then want you to ship it to them for $31.00 and they will ship you a new piece of junk back.

The shipping on our own back to them is 1/3 the cost but they have to send you the paypal invoice or you cant return it. They are scamming you on the shipping back to them. They shouldn't be allowed to do business on Ebay!

SO many complaints and yet Ebay lets them keep doing this to people.Seriously sad!!

Review about: Car Cover.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Auto Armour Auctions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

John Deere - 1025r tractor John Deere "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Etrailer - Review about Sportrack Semi Custom Roof Rack from Tacoma, Washington Etrailer "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more