Gilroy, California

This company is a ripoff.They sell you a 6 or 7 layer cover and deliver a 2 layer piece of junk that falls apart within 2 months and then want you to ship it to them for $31.00 and they will ship you a new piece of junk back.

The shipping on our own back to them is 1/3 the cost but they have to send you the paypal invoice or you cant return it. They are scamming you on the shipping back to them. They shouldn't be allowed to do business on Ebay!

SO many complaints and yet Ebay lets them keep doing this to people.Seriously sad!!

Review about: Car Cover.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Auto Armour Auctions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more