Farmersville, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a DiabloSport inTune I-1000 programmer for my 2001 F-150 Lariat, based on the fact that the AutoAnything website said it was compatible.

I decided to do some more research, and determined that the product was in fact *not* compatible based on information on every other website I could find including the manufacturer's site (including multiple forum discussions about it), and the AutoAnything site was the only site that said it was.

I attempted to cancel the order so I could replace it with a Hypertech programmer but it was right at the time it was being shipped and it was too late.

They said they would give me a credit as soon as the return package was in transit. They did do that, but they charged $19.95 for a restocking fee, even though the email I got said that they would credit the amount of the product minus shipping fees (which was none).

I asked about that and they said a restocking fee of 15% applies (which would have been $51 actually).

They also did not thank me or mention anything about the fact that I pointed out that the DiabloSport does not work on my vehicle and that they should remove it from their site so that other customers do not order something incompatible.

So, I'm out $20 plus a 40 mile round-trip to drop off the return plus a week and a half of waiting.

I would not order anything from this company again. I can't stand companies like this. Read all the other 1-star reviews then pick someone else to order from. They can't be relied upon to get things right.

Review about: Diablosport Intune I-1000 Tuner.

I didn't like: Charging restocking on an incompatible product.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.