I ordered side steps for a Silverado.When they arrived driver side was dinged so I called their customer service which sent me a link to a rep to send pics...which I did.

They originally told me it would take them 10 minutes to let me know what they were going to do, If it was to just send me a new one or have me send the damaged one back first. They have never answered the emails nor returned calls. Called the manufacturer of the product (Raptor) and no questions asked 30 minutes later they sent me a tracking number to the replacement part.

Kudo's to Raptor but will NEVER deal with autoanything again and I have spent a good deal of money there thru the years.I sent multiple emails to autoanything just asking for some kind of acknowledgement and receive absolutely nothing from them.

Review about: Raptor 5 Inch Nerf Bars.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.