Australian All Energy Solutions - SCAM (Be Careful)
Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake Real Estate Agent Ric Hayter and backed by Australian golfing legend Greg Norman.
This company was was placed in the hands of the liquidators in July, 2012 together with the other SKYShades businesses.
Investors have lost over $20million in the collapse after they were found to be $2 companies with no assets.
Now they operate their new solar business under Australian All Energy Solutions: www.aaes.com.au, without the corporate regulators knowledge.
You will notice that on their website they promote completed solar projects which are also promoted on the recently rebirthed SKYShades Australia website: www.skyshades.com.au.
They are now seeking a new group of investors to fund their latest SCAM, so be careful in any dealings with these germs.
BE CAREFULL !!! Do your research !!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction. Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many..."
- "Please see the following email that I received from my shipping agent that contracted HAZAL HOLDINGS to transport my motorcycle. I just received a telephone call with the wildest and most..."