Ripped off by Michael Bauer of Austintatious Landscapes Austin Texas
Michael Bauer has the worst service in the industry. He came to our house three times to review and work on our sprinklers. Two of the three times they arrived late to our house and when I say late, it was around 20 minutes the first time and 60 minutes the second time. The second time, they had to leave the job unfinished since they arrived so late. The last time, we elected not to set a time and just waited for them to show up.
The worst part of this entire ordeal was when we watered our yard the following week and discovered that 6 of our sprinklers were watering our driveway, sidewalk, and street. This was the biggest waste of water and money.
I got a ticket from the city because of it.
Michael Bauer is a loser.
Dont walk from this person - Run and Run fast before he mucks up your system and yard.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Landscape Job
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "I purchased a demo 930D from Jacobsen in Corona, CA in 2013. It was delivered to La Pine, OR. The first summer I used it after delivery there..."
- "While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional. We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."