Dallas, Texas

Do not use Aureus, a hardwood flooring company in Mesquite, TX

We had Branon Hensley and wife Rebecca repair/refinish our hardwood floor. There were multiple problems throughout the process. He was always running late, never on time. He never completed one task before skipping to the next one.

The hardwood floor was not completely installed (wood missing) before he stained the floor. The stain was not applied correctly, he missing staining some areas. And even when he had his wife help him apply the stain she even asked him if she was doing it right. Obviously she had no idea what she was doing.

Then he put down the polyurethane on the incomplete floor before making sure the sawdust and debris was removed; Resulting in the poly finish having lint, hair, and debris in the floor finish. He did NOT take criticism well and though he knew everything.

I had another company with over 25 year of experience come out and look at the job he did , and the confirmed to me that is was poorly done.

My recommendation is to not use him or this company for any reason. We had another company start over and complete the work professionally and correctly.

Review about: Hardwood Flooring.

Review #205262 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aureus Hardwood Flooring?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.