Dayton, Ohio

Augustine Automotive is amazing, it's like doing business with a close family member.; even my skeptical bride loves and trusts them. Not only are these guys men of integrity, but highly competent and personable. They are reasonably priced and we know they will do only what's needed--it's great not having to look back, wondering.

Also, they are flexible. While they specialize in European, we've got a classic American made Saturn and a newer Honda Pilot. It doesn't get any better than this.

The Evans family

PS. The above review contains 80 words, succinctly and very carefully written. This site strangely requires at least 100 words. This should do it... haha :)

Review about: Automotive Service.

5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Augustine Automotive?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.