Dayton, Ohio

Augustine Automotive is amazing, it's like doing business with a close family member.; even my skeptical bride loves and trusts them. Not only are these guys men of integrity, but highly competent and personable. They are reasonably priced and we know they will do only what's needed--it's great not having to look back, wondering.

Also, they are flexible. While they specialize in European, we've got a classic American made Saturn and a newer Honda Pilot. It doesn't get any better than this.

The Evans family

PS. The above review contains 80 words, succinctly and very carefully written. This site strangely requires at least 100 words. This should do it... haha :)

Review about: Automotive Service.

5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Augustine Automotive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tire Discounters - Tire Price Tire Discounters "I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016...." Read more Brakes For Less - Brake Job gone wrong Brakes For Less "This is single handedly the most incompetent group of people working on cars!!! The only thing they do day in and day out are brakes, so you would think that..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Ziebart - AVOID AT ALL COST - Poor Tint Poor Service - Poor Company Ziebart "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more