Audries Design where you don't get your change back.

1 of 1 Audries Design reviews

I paid $5276.00 by Check that did not bounce, for furniture in the store and found them at another location (Ashly Furniture,) for a little less about $635.00 less! So the bill came to $4641.00 but I had already paid $5276.00 When I asked to cancel the sale the next day they said they would match the price I found at the other store. I agreed and had a credit of $635.00 which I had over paid with the original purchase.

The Items had not been delivered to her store after several weeks which upset my significant other significantly this was my first issue with the store.Then the delivery to my house was late by a week so I spent a whole day sitting at my house with no phone call from them. I had to call them and find out some employees quit and so she was not going to deliver until she hired new employees so 2 weeks later my furniture was delivered.

It has been several months and I do not need or want other furniture so I asked for my money back and Ashlee the owner wont give it back so I have to take legal action to get my money. I asked for the cash back and she said she would give me a credit but will not give my money back. This is theft as far as I am concerned.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Audries Design reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Audries Design.
Filing a new complaint about
×