West Jordan, Utah

I paid $5276.00 by Check that did not bounce, for furniture in the store and found them at another location (Ashly Furniture,) for a little less about $635.00 less! So the bill came to $4641.00 but I had already paid $5276.00 When I asked to cancel the sale the next day they said they would match the price I found at the other store. I agreed and had a credit of $635.00 which I had over paid with the original purchase.

The Items had not been delivered to her store after several weeks which upset my significant other significantly this was my first issue with the store.Then the delivery to my house was late by a week so I spent a whole day sitting at my house with no phone call from them. I had to call them and find out some employees quit and so she was not going to deliver until she hired new employees so 2 weeks later my furniture was delivered.

It has been several months and I do not need or want other furniture so I asked for my money back and Ashlee the owner wont give it back so I have to take legal action to get my money. I asked for the cash back and she said she would give me a credit but will not give my money back. This is theft as far as I am concerned.

Review about: Dressors And Bedroom Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5276
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Audries Design?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.