Audreys Fine Baked Goods Cake Review from Brooklyn, New York
Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY.Yes, the cake looked beautiful.
Yes, the cake tastes great. However, when a request of silver/grey cake is made and I pay almost $300.00, I expect silver/grey. In this instance, when I went to pick up my cake, I was faced with a cement white cake. When I advised that was the wrong color, the counter argument was that the lighting made it look different.
Folks. It was wrong and expected. Half of my correspondences I had with the bakery was correcting or clarifying the initial in-person consultation. Put simply: there is too many cooks in this kitchen.
If you want a cake designed for a special occasion, go somewhere else.Avoid this headache!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."