Dallas, Texas

I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when I called customer service to cancel my unauthorized subscription they were polite and quick about the process, but what I failed to realize was this:

Simply Audiobooks gives you a portion of your refund back but Audiobooks does not give ANY refunds back and I am a bit annoyed about it.

1) I was not notified my free subscription was ending at any time. The only reason I even knew about the subscription was the e-mail they sent AFTER I was billed notifying me about my available credit points.

2) I cancelled the same day I was charged so refunding me money back wouldn't have been any hassle, but under the guidelines they can't give you a refund of any kind.

3) I honestly forgot I even had the account in the first place because I was only sent one e-mail during the 30-day trail.

Review about: Audio Book Trial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AudioBooks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more NEXTDOOR.COM IS NOT SAFE BEWARE YOU COULD BE A VICTOM OR A HATER Nextdoor "BEWARE OF NEXTDOOR.COM IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND NOT SECUR AND SAFE YOUR IDENTITY CAN BE TAKEN AND YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH AND INFO CAN BE KNOWN BY ANYONE AND IF..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more