Hi, I think audible has charged me doble times in one purchase.About three days ago, I opened the golden membership and got one credit, and use that one credit for one book, called the amazing book is not on fire, and then i cancel the membership because i can't finish one book in a month.

So I usually just open the membership at every several months. And I received the receipt email, one is 17 dollars with tax, the other one is 0, because it's bought by Audible credit. But, today I check my bank bill, I was charged twice at 16th of November, each time was 17 dollars. This is double Charge!!!

I only buy one book by one credit given by the membership! How come 34 dollars! This is cheating!

If I didn't check the bank, audible can just take away my money!And above all, my receipt I get was 17 dollars and 0 dollars, because the last one is bought by a credit!!!!

Review about: Audible Membership.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Audible Gold Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1253876

I encourage people to contact audible after sales, I did by writing email. They replied, saying it was a discharging, and gave the money back to me.