Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to jump through, kind of a "power-trip" was going on. The next day, when I got the email for feedback, instead of giving the usual "10" reviews, I gave lower and explained why.

This morning, I should have had a full library and 3 credits. The credits were gone, and the Library was empty.

Also, the heading said I had only purchased 1 book in 2016, and there have been many books purchased in 2016, and earlier.

I called and asked if there was a website glitch. No. So, I mentioned the negative Chat/Refund/Review experience - the Customer Service rep I spoke to restored the books - all out of order - and all dated as Purchased today (11/12/16)

Suppose each book is valued at $10. $10 x 530 = $5,300 of books that were deleted/stolen from me.

I've been told they will restore the order of the books and the purchase date and will follow up with an email to confirm.

The 3 credits were restored too.

It shouldn't be so easy for anyone to take thousands of dollars worth of anything from someone. I didn't get the impression the young people who were taking my call this morning grasped the seriousness of this theft.

I am making a record of this in case it happens to anyone else. Over $5,300 in audio books is a lot of money spent only to be so easily stolen away by a disgruntled customer service rep.

I liked: Restored the library removed.

I didn't like: Too easy to remove over five thousand dollar audio library.

4.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Audible Virtual Library
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1242691

how ever i have no problems with amazon shopping its just with audible

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1242690

they have gone down since they became part of amazon i now avoid them unless i have to use them