Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin Aug 31, 2016

Ms. Martinez,

Thank you very much for the Five Star Review of our law firm, it was an honor representing for your car accident case. If we can ever help you in the future, rest assured my law firm and i will do all we can to help you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your lawyer.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Author's
Kissimmee, Florida

I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able to find the best care possible for my injuries. You were very approachable and easy to talk to and you always said that your main concern was my health and I truly felt that was our primary goal to make me feel better, that my health was priority number one. I appreciate all your help and If someone should ever ask me who they should call if they are involved in an auto accident I will definitely give them your number, thank you Mr Truax for giving me my life back my family and I will never forget you.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Submit review

Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer RACIST Tanner And Ortega "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more