Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin Aug 31, 2016

Ms. Martinez,

Thank you very much for the Five Star Review of our law firm, it was an honor representing for your car accident case. If we can ever help you in the future, rest assured my law firm and i will do all we can to help you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your lawyer.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Author's
Kissimmee, Florida

I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able to find the best care possible for my injuries. You were very approachable and easy to talk to and you always said that your main concern was my health and I truly felt that was our primary goal to make me feel better, that my health was priority number one. I appreciate all your help and If someone should ever ask me who they should call if they are involved in an auto accident I will definitely give them your number, thank you Mr Truax for giving me my life back my family and I will never forget you.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?