Reply by Attorney Dan Newlin Aug 31, 2016

Ms. Martinez,

Thank you very much for the Five Star Review of our law firm, it was an honor representing for your car accident case. If we can ever help you in the future, rest assured my law firm and i will do all we can to help you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your lawyer.

Respectfully,

Dan Newlin
Author's
Kissimmee, Florida

I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able to find the best care possible for my injuries. You were very approachable and easy to talk to and you always said that your main concern was my health and I truly felt that was our primary goal to make me feel better, that my health was priority number one. I appreciate all your help and If someone should ever ask me who they should call if they are involved in an auto accident I will definitely give them your number, thank you Mr Truax for giving me my life back my family and I will never forget you.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Submit review

Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer RACIST Tanner And Ortega "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more