I want to thank Attorney Scott Liotta for helping me through this devasting time my family and I went though.He was of great help, took time to visit while I was hospitalized and made it extremely easy for me to communicate with him directly.

He answered all my questions in a timely manner. Also, made me feel very comfortable to open up with him regarding my case. My family and I are very grateful.

Thank you Scott Liotta!!!May God bleas you and continue to give you the wisdom and strength to keep.moving forward in the offices of Dan Newlin.

Review about: Attorney.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer is HORRIBLE / DO NOT HIRE !! Tanner And Ortega "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more