I want to thank Attorney Scott Liotta for helping me through this devasting time my family and I went though.He was of great help, took time to visit while I was hospitalized and made it extremely easy for me to communicate with him directly.

He answered all my questions in a timely manner. Also, made me feel very comfortable to open up with him regarding my case. My family and I are very grateful.

Thank you Scott Liotta!!!May God bleas you and continue to give you the wisdom and strength to keep.moving forward in the offices of Dan Newlin.

Review about: Attorney.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attorney Dan Newlin?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Myler Disability Customer Care Review Myler Disability "They got my SSI for me fast and they made sure I stayed on top of what needed to be done . Thank you for everything..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Attorney Dan Newlin - Very Happy Attorney Dan Newlin "I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more