Fraud - Scam - Delinquent - Defaulted - Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded. It is recommended that corporations worldwide be aware of the delinquent and fraudulent actions of Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda.
United States Consulate
Rua Henri Dunant, 500,
Chácara Santo Antônio,
São Paulo- SP, 04709-110
Re: Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda
Please be advised that this firm represents the interests of Summit Nutritionals International, Inc. (“Summit”) regarding the above invoices. Summit is a United States corporation organized and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of New Jersey. I am advised by Summit that Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded.
Summit has requested this correspondence be sent in an effort to advise the US Consulate of Attivos’ activities and limit Attivos’ ability to take similar advantage of other US companies going forward. Please note this report in any database maintained relative to this type of matter. Thank you for your time and attention relative to the foregoing.
If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Gerald R. Della Torre
cc: Summit Nutritionals International, Inc.
Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Rua Carlinhos José Ribeiro, 17 – Vila Jayara
75064-350-Anápolis – Goiás
Phone: +55 11 2148 7606
Fax: +55 11 4195 0328
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I took my truck to Discount Tire. And I Drive a Lincoln Blackwood. And they got inexperience employees that don't know how to work on fancy vehicles. The damage..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."