Fraud - Scam - Delinquent - Defaulted - Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded. It is recommended that corporations worldwide be aware of the delinquent and fraudulent actions of Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda.
United States Consulate
Rua Henri Dunant, 500,
Chácara Santo Antônio,
São Paulo- SP, 04709-110
Re: Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda
Please be advised that this firm represents the interests of Summit Nutritionals International, Inc. (“Summit”) regarding the above invoices. Summit is a United States corporation organized and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of New Jersey. I am advised by Summit that Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded.
Summit has requested this correspondence be sent in an effort to advise the US Consulate of Attivos’ activities and limit Attivos’ ability to take similar advantage of other US companies going forward. Please note this report in any database maintained relative to this type of matter. Thank you for your time and attention relative to the foregoing.
If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Gerald R. Della Torre
cc: Summit Nutritionals International, Inc.
Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Rua Carlinhos José Ribeiro, 17 – Vila Jayara
75064-350-Anápolis – Goiás
Phone: +55 11 2148 7606
Fax: +55 11 4195 0328
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."