Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded. It is recommended that corporations worldwide be aware of the delinquent and fraudulent actions of Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda.

United States Consulate

Rua Henri Dunant, 500,

Chácara Santo Antônio,

São Paulo- SP, 04709-110

Re: Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that this firm represents the interests of Summit Nutritionals International, Inc. (“Summit”) regarding the above invoices. Summit is a United States corporation organized and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of New Jersey. I am advised by Summit that Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded.

Summit has requested this correspondence be sent in an effort to advise the US Consulate of Attivos’ activities and limit Attivos’ ability to take similar advantage of other US companies going forward. Please note this report in any database maintained relative to this type of matter. Thank you for your time and attention relative to the foregoing.

If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Courteously yours.

Gerald R. Della Torre

cc: Summit Nutritionals International, Inc.

Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio

Fax: +55 11 4195 0328

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Attivos Magisttrais?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.