Fraud - Scam - Delinquent - Defaulted - Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded. It is recommended that corporations worldwide be aware of the delinquent and fraudulent actions of Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda.
United States Consulate
Rua Henri Dunant, 500,
Chácara Santo Antônio,
São Paulo- SP, 04709-110
Re: Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda
Please be advised that this firm represents the interests of Summit Nutritionals International, Inc. (“Summit”) regarding the above invoices. Summit is a United States corporation organized and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of New Jersey. I am advised by Summit that Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded.
Summit has requested this correspondence be sent in an effort to advise the US Consulate of Attivos’ activities and limit Attivos’ ability to take similar advantage of other US companies going forward. Please note this report in any database maintained relative to this type of matter. Thank you for your time and attention relative to the foregoing.
If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Gerald R. Della Torre
cc: Summit Nutritionals International, Inc.
Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Rua Carlinhos José Ribeiro, 17 – Vila Jayara
75064-350-Anápolis – Goiás
Phone: +55 11 2148 7606
Fax: +55 11 4195 0328
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I was still in the process organizing my living room when my sofa was delivered. I subsequently noticed that there was a small damaged spot on the back of the..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."