Fraud - Scam - Delinquent - Defaulted - Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded. It is recommended that corporations worldwide be aware of the delinquent and fraudulent actions of Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda.
United States Consulate
Rua Henri Dunant, 500,
Chácara Santo Antônio,
São Paulo- SP, 04709-110
Re: Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda
Please be advised that this firm represents the interests of Summit Nutritionals International, Inc. (“Summit”) regarding the above invoices. Summit is a United States corporation organized and existing in good standing under the laws of the State of New Jersey. I am advised by Summit that Attivos Magistrais Ind. Com. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under said shipment is $12,000.00 U.S. dollars. Summit has made a demand for such payment, however Attivos has not responded.
Summit has requested this correspondence be sent in an effort to advise the US Consulate of Attivos’ activities and limit Attivos’ ability to take similar advantage of other US companies going forward. Please note this report in any database maintained relative to this type of matter. Thank you for your time and attention relative to the foregoing.
If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Gerald R. Della Torre
cc: Summit Nutritionals International, Inc.
Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio
Rua Carlinhos José Ribeiro, 17 – Vila Jayara
75064-350-Anápolis – Goiás
Phone: +55 11 2148 7606
Fax: +55 11 4195 0328
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."