Attivos Magisttrais Indústria e Comércio - Not a Trusted Company
Summit Nutritionals, Inc., a company incorporated and in good standing under the laws of the United States of America would like to make a warning about the commercial behavior of the following Brazilian company:
NAME: ATTIVOS MAGISTTRAIS
ADDRESS: Rua Carlinhos José Ribeiro, 17, Vila Jayara, CEP: 75064-350 – Anápolis, Gaoiás - SP
WEB SITE: www.attivosmagisttrais.com.br
ATTIVOS MAGISTTRAIS is not a trusted counterparty. It has the very bad habit of “purchasing” products from other companies and not paying the same.
This e-mail is being sent on behalf of and following instructions of Dr. César do Paço, President and CEO of Summit Nutritionals, Inc., and serve dual the purpose of:
1. Alerting the players in the market that ATTIVOS MAGISTTRAIS should be avoided as a commercial counterparty. Companies should refrain from doing whatever businesses with ATTIVOS MAGISTTRAIS.
2. Asking the relevant entities, US or Brazilian, to investigate ATTIVOS MAGISTTRAIS commercial practices.
SUMMIT NUTRITIONALS, INC.
Campus View Plaza Building, 1250 Route 28 – Suites 305B, 306 & 308
Branchburg, New Jersey 08876 – USA
Manuel Costa Salema
Advogado | Attorney-at-Law
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "This is my 3rd time bought from this brand. What surprised me is that i got 20% off automatically, it said that i had became one of their VIP. The..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."