100% full Resolved

Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099. So i planned to pay using a secure paypal method.

Because i dont want to input my Credit or Debit Card details on there website. who know's later they can loot money with our details. So i always prefer, Paypal.

But they charged me USD 71. I have contacted them so many times and email so many times. to refund.

Even i have contacted Avangata Payment Processor to resolve this issue. but they both are big scam people working together to loot money.

Hence i raised a dispute claim in paypal. Avangata is forcing me to cancel the paypal dispute to support.

So please dont go with loot peoples.

There are so many softwares available in internet, genuine please check and go with them.

Reason.

1. Very Very wrost Customer care support.2. 100 % Definitely Refund is not possible. 3. very poor email support, only ticket id will be generated.

for more details feel free to email me i will ready to send all required details. If anyone decided to take a legal action against them, Please inform me i will spend 50 % cost for necessary.

sashimano@gmail.com

Review about: Atompark Software Atomic Mail Sender.

I didn't like: Very wrost customer care service i ever seened, Dont use them at all.

Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $71
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Atompark Software?

Comments

sorry to hear about the payment issue, though apart from that is the software fine? Does it to what it claims to be doing?

I'm looking to buy their email sender, extractor etc, so any review of the service would be great.

sashimano

Problem Solved ! After 2 days Later.

Hi I am Stephen

I do agree. Even i also face the same issue. i will send you Personal Message to your email.

Thanks