WARNING!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all were returned as "missed". I tried to log into my account at atompark.com but the acccount was blocked. Then I remembered that I had purchased a separate product called "email hunter"; complained about it because it did not work in the popular browsers, firefox and chrome.

They said that it would not work but only in IE. Because it was a browser add-on, it should have been compatible in any browser. I tested the email hunter in IE, and yet it DID NOT WORK!. They would not refund my purchase and ignored me.

I went to my credit card co. and filed a return based upon bad product. Later the credit card co. rejected my request.

I guess this made Atompark angry at me and they unilaterally shut down my account, as punishment for filing the credit card chargeback on the email hunter. But now I can't even use the purchased license of Email Verifier. Seems they've somehow shut that down too or blocked it somehow. What a crappy thing to do.

To add insult to injury by shutting me down as a licensee of their products when though it was their obligation to make good on their software. I lost money on their Hunter Program because it's junk, and the good program that validates emails, has been disabled by them.

YOU CAN"T WIN FOR LOSING with Atompark and I recommend you do not buy any software licenses or anything from this untrustworthy and hostile company.

They're based in Russia and they think they can diss you because they're on the other side of the planet.USA BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!

Review about: Email Verifier And Email Hunter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Atompark Software Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $89
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Atompark Software?

Comments

K.Soika
Tempe, Arizona, United States #1203187

Hello,

1st of all we are sorry you've faced such issue, but having no order number or your email it is difficult for us to investigate the case.

As soon as the dispute/chargeback is closed you should receive the notification from us confirming that your key is unblocked

BTW - sure we block the key as soon as you set a chargeback request, or you'd love to continue using the payed version of the software having your funds returned?

There is no need to post such comments - more then a half of info is fake here. Price per license is not $89 (see exact price - https://www.massmailsoftware.com/verify/ )

Drop us an email to sales@atompark.com with the key unblock request, and to support@avangate.com (they should send us the confirmation of the chargeback closure) - as soon as we get this - your key will be unblocked immediately