Atmos Vapor Pen - Atmos Raw Vapor Pen - Breaks Fast and Terrible Customer Service
I purchased an Atmos Vape Pen at a smoke shop in Tempe, AZ. I was excited to get it as it seemed to have a good review in High Times. In fairness, the Atmos Vape Pen was cool when it worked.
In under three weeks the battery would no longer hold a charge. I called customer support at Atmos and spoke to both Faye and her manager Patty. They explained to me that I had two options:
1. Ship the battery back to them (and they have to receive it by the 30th day from purchase) and after they receive it they will ship me out a new one. They informed me it takes two weeks before I would receive the battery. During the two weeks the $100 Atmos Vapor Pen that I recently purchased would be completely useless as it wouldn't work.
2. Pay them $20 immediately for "shipping and handling" and they would send out a new battery.
From what I learned on the phone with customer service, there is a high failure rate on the batteries. I think the bottom line with the Atmos Vaporizer Pen is if you want to use it, be prepared for lots of $20 batteries. The customer service is unbelievably awful and the warranty policies are gimmicks to sell more batteries and products.
There are many vape pens on the market these days and I am sure some of them must have better products and customer support.
I am very disappointed as I thought I was purchasing a high quality product from a company with integrity.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atmos Raw Rx Vaporizer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."