Lucasville, Ohio

My sister in law and I ordered flowers from this company for our mother in law for her birthday after looking at their online photo gallery.We found a beautiful bouquet.

It was $80. Our mother in law sent us a photo of the flowers and we were shocked. It was tiny and looked nothing like what we had ordered. Probably worth $15 not $80.

My sister in law called the shop and the owner was rude and only offered to come cut the Stems which would only add to now pathetic the flowers already were. She then proceeded to tell her that they would bloom within 3-5 days and be beautiful, well her birthday was that day not in 3-5 days and we are now on day 5 and they are all dead. I can't believe we spent $80 on that!

What a crappy company to do a half assed job and basically steal money.Is no one out there just honest and helpful anymore?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Atmore Flowersnop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Island Cove Marina-cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina-cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more Color By Pascale - Delivery NOT delivered! Color By Pascale "I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered. I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more