ATLAS SHIPPERS THIEF
The shipper ripped opened my box and I have one missing iphone 4.I understand that according to their "disclaimer" they are not responsible to the loss, I mean really?
Of course you are not UNLESS it is ripped open while in your care! My family received the box with a ripped on one end. I have sent several boxes and never had this incident. I guess it is this time of the year?
(Xmas time) that people are desperate to get some "valuables" that balikbayans sent.
DO NOT SEND BBOX TO ATLAS SHIPPING, THEIR PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!This is very disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."