ATLAS SHIPPERS THIEF
The shipper ripped opened my box and I have one missing iphone 4.I understand that according to their "disclaimer" they are not responsible to the loss, I mean really?
Of course you are not UNLESS it is ripped open while in your care! My family received the box with a ripped on one end. I have sent several boxes and never had this incident. I guess it is this time of the year?
(Xmas time) that people are desperate to get some "valuables" that balikbayans sent.
DO NOT SEND BBOX TO ATLAS SHIPPING, THEIR PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!This is very disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."