Atlas Reroofing - Russ Ultes ripped me off!
I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed.Now, after installing my roof with used felt paper and old flashing along with not replacing my rotten wood according to our agreement my roof is now leaking and Russ Ultes and his girlfriend that works in his office here in Texas are not responding.
My husband and I have been told by others that they are experiencing the same problem. I tried to reach my sales representaive, Jennifer Noch and she told me that all she did was sell me the roof and not responsible for any warranty. So we gave Ultes a check to replace our roof for $13, 980 and this man provided meus with a roof that leaks and the now we have to pay another roofinig company to replace our roof. We should of read all the complaints about Russell Ultes before we signed up.
After checking we have found Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida had has reputaion in other states for doing the same. We have talked to the Better Business Bureau and they have informed us Mr.
Ultes membership has been revoked in Texas, South Carolina and North Carolina.This man needs to do the right thing and replace my roof.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."