Verified Reviewer

Yesterday February 14 2024 , i made the absolute wrong choice of attempting to purchase a dozen red roses from oromocto Atlantic super store which i had done for many special occasions threw out the passing years.. at first i was reluctant because of hardship in my relationship, but decided it was the right choice.

After choosing and waiting in line with many other customers it was my turn to purchase said roses.. i placed them on counter to be wraped by one attendant an proceed to pay to another attendant. When i produced paper legal canadain currency i was informed that it was not excepted that only credit card or banking card was to be excepted... my exact words were ( this is canada, not sum messy third world country and legal canadain currency is to be excepted) ..

now feeling very disappointed and embarrassed the attendants response was(really)..

my response was (yes really,, keep your roses) an i left the store feeling embarrassed, an as a customer poorly treated... Needless to say sobey's excepted my legal canadain currency with a smile...

Location: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Atlantic Superstore Reviews