Verified Reviewer

While looking for jobs overseas, I was notified about the job vacany for the position of Store supervistore at Atlantic Superstores.

As per the instructions mentioned in the advertisement, I dropped email to "team_lead@***.com" and received an update on the same from a different email address "recruitments.atlanticsuperstore@***.com".

After few communications with sharing details and filling forms, I was informed as selected and contact details of a person in the name of "John Lucas" mentioning as Manager was shared.

In the upcoming emails, contact details of a person in the name of "Nair Victor" mentioning as a consultant from Canadian Embassy of India was shared.

With further communications, they asked me to share more information for VISA process and few payments in the name of International medical clearance and yellow certificate, they collected USD 1,000 and later on in the name of Collateral deposit, they asked me to make the payment of 1,480 USD and mentioned that it will be refunded at the time of VISA appointment date.

I am unsure about the process and would like to reconfirm the same with the organisation and follow the procedures accordingly.

With all due respect, requesting you to validate the same and help me with an update.

For anymore details, please contact me through my email address : itsdhamu007@***.com.

Thanks & regards,

Dhamodharan.

+91 6369****84.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Atlantic Superstore Cons: Strangers are using their name.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Atlantic Superstore Reviews