Irwindale, California

I am Tony, I am present here to write review for an online store that is Atlantic Inkjet. In my title I have said this store "the best" because this the really best inkjet cartridges store.

I have purchased 2 remanufactured cartridges for my Epson printer. I use Epson printer in home and office both. I prefer remanufactured cartridges because these are cheap and the main point is that they work same like original.

The ink offered by Atlantic Inkjet delivers high quality prints. I like their service because they deliver product at right time. I get delivery of my product within 24 hours.

Review about: Epson Inkjet Cartridges.

I liked: Product quality.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toner Cartridge
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Atlantic Inkjet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest - FIDGET!!! Gearbest "I ordered this figet spinner here, its very very nice but a bit rusty. i think this is not the standard. now i got some new ceramic booster as well!..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Baikal Miner Quad Cube Review Baikal Miner "Baikal Miner is a CROOK and a SCAM I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my HORROR story so hopefully you don’t end up..." Read more Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more