Irwindale, California

I am Tony, I am present here to write review for an online store that is Atlantic Inkjet. In my title I have said this store "the best" because this the really best inkjet cartridges store.

I have purchased 2 remanufactured cartridges for my Epson printer. I use Epson printer in home and office both. I prefer remanufactured cartridges because these are cheap and the main point is that they work same like original.

The ink offered by Atlantic Inkjet delivers high quality prints. I like their service because they deliver product at right time. I get delivery of my product within 24 hours.

Review about: Epson Inkjet Cartridges.

I liked: Product quality.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toner Cartridge
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Atlantic Inkjet?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - Micro FPV multirotors parts, everything OK Gearbest "I was starting my very first FPV (First Person View) micro quadcopter project and I was looking for cheap components, since I was a complete noob in the matter. I..." Read more Gearbest - SHipping issues, and customer service does not address the question Gearbest "I ordered the Ilife A4 vacuum. It said free shipping.. I paid extra for insurance. I got an email stating that due to the status of the item, they need..." Read more Gearbest - It's only been a week and I feel robbed Gearbest "I placed an order for a mobile phone (Doogee Y6 Max 3D) after a really ok first time China phone buying experience with dealextreme.com. The worst thing they did was..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more