West Islip, New York
100% full Not resolved

Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox.Certified,with an extended warranty.

Related: Atlantic Auto Mall Customer Care Review from Brooklyn, New York

The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare. I had to protest in front of the dealership to get them to work on my car. My car stalls out without any warning.

loss of power. Every time I bring it back they replace part after part. Still stalls out. I was almost killed on RT95 when it stalled out.

The worst dealership ever!!!!I started a Facebook page called Atlantic lemons, its bring all the people that were screwed by this dealership!!

They lied about my car needing brakes, when doing the oil consumption test they added to much oil to throw off the test, I went to GM Corporate, and Chevy Customer Care, all have no power over the dealer.So its me against them.

Review about: 2010 Chevy Equinox.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL OF THE ABOVE / $20000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Atlantic Auto Mall?

Comments

Is this dealership owned by Smithtown Councilman Tom McCarthy?