ATHENA PARKING employer HIT my car. Nobody fixed it!
I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot, when I was back to pick up it I realize that someone hit my car on the front because a piece was falling a part, then I ask the valet about who told me that it was impossible to happen, (at that moment I was pretty nervous because this really happened there there's no reason for me to lie about) then the guy was called Hector who was more calm and comprehensive (probability he knew it about) he explain me what to do about (call the office and follow all the steps to get my car fixed) they took some pictures to send you guys what type of damage was caused on my car.
The employer from Athena Parking Valet HIT my car, damage it and I receive a RIDICULOUS letter from the office about talking that no have evidences to prove it.My God.
I can't believe in this dishonest company.NEVER park your car in this place, NEVER!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst place and staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parking Valet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."