ATHENA PARKING employer HIT my car. Nobody fixed it!
I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot, when I was back to pick up it I realize that someone hit my car on the front because a piece was falling a part, then I ask the valet about who told me that it was impossible to happen, (at that moment I was pretty nervous because this really happened there there's no reason for me to lie about) then the guy was called Hector who was more calm and comprehensive (probability he knew it about) he explain me what to do about (call the office and follow all the steps to get my car fixed) they took some pictures to send you guys what type of damage was caused on my car.
The employer from Athena Parking Valet HIT my car, damage it and I receive a RIDICULOUS letter from the office about talking that no have evidences to prove it.My God.
I can't believe in this dishonest company.NEVER park your car in this place, NEVER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst place and staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parking Valet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Allegiant airlines has not only screwed us over big time yesterday and today.. but they have lied to us on several accounts! We were supposed to fly out of peoria..."
- "Over 8hours of delay and still waiting.. Corporate policy does not allow their staff to inform the true reason to their "valued customers". Extremely disappointed to see how the CEO..."
- "Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day. She needed her mental medication and special counseling..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."