Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot, when I was back to pick up it I realize that someone hit my car on the front because a piece was falling a part, then I ask the valet about who told me that it was impossible to happen, (at that moment I was pretty nervous because this really happened there there's no reason for me to lie about) then the guy was called Hector who was more calm and comprehensive (probability he knew it about) he explain me what to do about (call the office and follow all the steps to get my car fixed) they took some pictures to send you guys what type of damage was caused on my car.

The employer from Athena Parking Valet HIT my car, damage it and I receive a RIDICULOUS letter from the office about talking that no have evidences to prove it.My God.

I can't believe in this dishonest company.NEVER park your car in this place, NEVER!

Review about: Parking Valet.

I didn't like: Worst place and staff.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Athena Parking?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.