Amsterdam, North Holland

In Amsterdam North march 2007 to 2012 several streets area's Nieuwendam-Noord, Volewijck-Tuindorp Buiksloterham, Buiksloterham, Meeuwenlaan, Motorwal, Motorkade & Ketelmakerij by several buildings corperations. A huge amount of money have veen spent around 10 to 16 million euros at least in 2012.

The ministiry of the justice of the Dutch gouverment have pointed these area's, the 40 area's of Vogelaar, the companies will get extra money for the getto's area's. Hopefully the investments are visable in 2013.

All criminality, drugs & rapports have been hidden away. Many foreigners Moroccan, Suriname, Antillean & Turkish are Anti Dutch & Anti Jewish. Reports have been that 3 Jewish women, mothers have been threaten by Moroccan, Antillean Suriname young men & boys between 12 to 21. Turkish men have made anti demonstrations towards Jews in Israel & from Amsterdam. Jewish childern have been beaten up, on eye out, A Jewish girl has been put into prostitution by Moroccan & Turkish loverboys. The girls have been beaten then, but the police haven't put nobody in jail & said it was the fault from the women their selves because they are Jewish. Next to that they have been put in Ghanaian drugs circuit by Ghana men.

See the links for criminality:

Review about: At5 Nieuws Netherlands.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AT5 Nieuws Netherlands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion