Birmingham, England
15.7K views 158 comments

After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own success.

I was later to discover that the watches that Shaun Powell and Aman Natt are regularly seen wearing are fake and the cars are rentals from Aman Natt's friends car rental business Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars in Birmingham.

Not only that, I later discover that just recently Shawn Lee Powell was living in a 2 bedroom council house with his mother and the office which they use on Birmingham's Broad Street government funded.

I cannot believe that I paid over £2000 for these two uneducated guys, who are basically fraudsters to teach me forex information that I can find for free on Youtube.

I thin its time for Shaun Powell and Aman Natt and Aleem Iqbal to cut the *** and face the fact that the watches are fake and the cars belong to fathers car rental business...

Review about: Forex Training Course.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AstroFX?

Comments

Peter Virdee
London, England, United Kingdom #1331531

These boys are living the dream .They are not traders they actually make more money than traders.

Shall I tell you why?... it's simple if you cannot make money from trading you teach the gullible general public the basics of trading at a big price. Guaranteed profit for Aman and Shaun to go and blow on holidays private jet flights and cars.

As they say EASY COME EASY TO BLOW.At the end of the day this is a great money making scheme for the young guys but EASY MONEY dies in the end and I can vouch for that.

Oooooo LA LA LA OOOOOOO ooo LA LA..

As they say EASY COME EASY TO BLOW.At the end of the day this is a great money making scheme for the young guys but EASY MONEY dies in the end.

lyontrading
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1303342

One thing that *** me the *** off, where is the evidence of paying for the course? Where is any of the evidence of actual "scamming" you payed a few euros for technical analysis? That is your *** *** fault.

London, London, United Kingdom #1275498

These guys took my £5,000 and promised il learn consistently they have blocked me on skype after they "taught" me.And they blew my account I won't recommend them.

These guys will take your money at their own advantage and use it against you!!!

Shaun especially will not reply if I require help or assistance they blocked me on all their social media so I couldn't show how much of a BS company they are!! The cars are rental.

If you need a course I would advise you too watch YouTube videos which are free they are much better at explaining and will teach you the right education, I could not get my money back as I paid wire transfer which was ***!!!

Don't make the same mistake I did.I hope this help you.

Dave
Hayes, Hillingdon, United Kingdom #1251959

lol comments are dumb

Chon Buri, Chon Buri, Thailand #1246368

Unfortunately all the negative reports here about Astrofx are true, they stole the coursework from a lady trader, Shaun's girlfriend was involved in the JA Wealth forex scam, they removed their terrible trading results from myfxbook, people have lost a lot of money as Shaun has blown many trading accounts and is still learning on demo himself.The cars are all rentals, if you look at the company house records, Shaun doesnt even work for Astrofx (they are probably not paying any taxes either) they are known in Birmingham as the forex demo boys as they still cannot make consistent profits.

They are however very good at sales pitches and talking *** to low income people to sign up for government paid training courses, look at all of the people who take the forex course, they are primarily blacks on low income, these people are on benefits and the tax payer is paying for the courses. Real traders trade, those who cannot, teach. Shaun and Aman have no class driving around in a plastic blue Maserati, and cannot trade, so they rip people off instead, as it is quite easy to sell courses to people who are not paying for the course and it is sure easier selling a course rather than actual trading! Ask yourself one question, if they could trade, why arent they trading for themselves and why are they touring universities selling courses?

If I could trade I would be sat at home making millions, not teaching pakis how to spot a bullish engulfing pattern lol!

Nice...

to Anonymous #1293268

LOL

to Anonymous #1314050

Thanks for your info.After watching their videos on youtube, i was convinced that this is a fraudulent company., but your comments just makes it even more clear.

They are a complete joke LOL.

Sorry for all the others who get busted on their speeches and spend money on their "education"***.

For clear technical analysis, check the books from John Murphy.The guy was a technical analyst, added some strategies on his books, but overall, these need to be backtested anyways.

Geel, Antwerpen, Belgium #1239689

just look at their trade setups their TA .; you already know it's nonsens... you can get for free anyways.; my god ppl are dumb giving these guys money.

Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom #1236938

I have been trading since 2008 so as you can imagine i have picked up quite a lot of knowledge and experience since then.After reading soo many dubious reviews about these to young chaps i thought i would go and check out there course.

Now to me a few thousand isnt much to lose (not bragging) but i really wanted to see if these guys were legit or not and whether these reviews portray an accurate image of these guys.

To sum up these guys are just normal guys and certainly not professional traders who they make out to be...they just teach you material (technical) which can be sour ed and put together from the net.

They are simply teaching basic technicals which will never make you rich. They are also great salesmen who have grown their brand through the big donations made by students who want to get rich fast but who dnt realise that the guys teaching them are by no means professional traders. Aman natt and Shaun are just salesmen selling a get rich scheme by showing off wealth which they have made by selling courses and not through trading as they portray.

Its a business/college in which you will walk way without a qualification and some basic knowledge on trading technicals.COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...but a great get rich scheme thought out by these young guys so fair play to them.