Birmingham, Birmingham
1.3K views 1 comment

Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own success.

WARNING TO OTHERS......they are simply selling a get rich scheme and are preying on those who are gullible. They are preying on the natural human instinct of which is to get a lot for little with ease. This *** is unethical so please do not fall for it as i did. Lost 2.5k to these dumb Ba*****!

The photo says it all...a good friend of mine lives in Sutton Coldfield and knows they do not own the cars or the house. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SHOW YOU/CLAIM TO BE THEIRS!

Review about: Forex Training Course.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AstroFX?

Comments

JackBedesha007

@amannatt

@astrofx

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more