Birmingham, Birmingham
1.4K views 5 comments

I like many others was duped into buying into the 3 day Forex training event, which was sold to me by the dubious traders Aman Natt and Shaun Powell in Birmingham. I paid exactly £3000 of my inheritance hoping to make much more after reading about these guys however unfortunately I lost circa £27000 in 5 days to these jokers!

The event is poor and they show you the basics of trading which anyone can source from the internet, so PLEASE PLEASE do not make the same mistake as me, I feel sick. The wealth the show off is purely to entice you and pull you into their big scam! They will take your money and blow it on themselves. I have reported them to the FCA and NCA so hopefully they will not exist in the future.

Review about: Forex Training Course.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AstroFX?

Comments

Hardwork
Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom #1202157

Mate do you still have their content such as books I can purchase from you.

Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom #1182170

Your just ignorant how can you blow 27000 in 5 days you definitely did not attend the stop loss lesson. I bet you all you trade choices was down to buy or sell without a proper strategy.

You do know you can make invoices for anyone and assign them to anyone?!So it still doesn't mean they are REAL customers it actually proves nothing at all.

People are so gullible it is unbelievable.

If these guys were top traders they wouldn't have time to teach anyone as they would be making a killing without the need to charge people £3000.WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP!!

Brian is more than likely Aman or Shaun anyway.

#1122036

maybe it is time for some REAL, BACKED UP REVIEWS of ASTROFX.

Here are many of the VERIFIED reviews from Genuine AstroFx students.

Reviews.co.uk only deal with REAL customers by matching invoice numbers, addresses and much more.

NOT BY simply writing in a box on an online consumer website.

ITs time all the losers posting garbage about these guys take a step back.

ALL real reviews can be found by clicking the link below. http://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/astrofx

#1122034

not real 1 bit lol. post your evidence..

liar