Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come from somewhere overseas and I have to wait another month, or I can buy the complete filter part NOW for about $400.00!...which they have in stock...
the O'ring is about $12.00, so I asked if they could take that o'ring part out of the new filter for me so I can get my pool water back in good condition, but they said no it can't be done!! not their policy what ever that means..
so I have to keep putting liquid chlorine in to stop it going green....I will never buy anything from this Australian Company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not at all happy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside. I tear it up a little bit the smell..."
- "why does Michael kore has international shipping to Canada and other countries, but not Australia? I'm so pissed off when i found out it doesn't support international shipping..."
- "How the *** do I cancel my account and get my $50! Back you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!..."