Concord, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come from somewhere overseas and I have to wait another month, or I can buy the complete filter part NOW for about $400.00!...which they have in stock...

the O'ring is about $12.00, so I asked if they could take that o'ring part out of the new filter for me so I can get my pool water back in good condition, but they said no it can't be done!! not their policy what ever that means..

so I have to keep putting liquid chlorine in to stop it going green....I will never buy anything from this Australian Company.

Review about: Canterbric Sand Filter D600.

I didn't like: Not at all happy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with AstralPool?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more Pfister - Customer Care Review Pfister "Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. After sending the requested picture of our Price Pfister leaking faucet I heard nothing from you. Waited a week to call..." Read more Master Spas - Review about Master Spa Twlight 7 2 from Plainview, Texas Master Spas "Our new spa was delivered today and the main pump would not start up..it would only hum. The delivery guy tried both speed settings and got nothing but a hum..He..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more