Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come from somewhere overseas and I have to wait another month, or I can buy the complete filter part NOW for about $400.00!...which they have in stock...
the O'ring is about $12.00, so I asked if they could take that o'ring part out of the new filter for me so I can get my pool water back in good condition, but they said no it can't be done!! not their policy what ever that means..
so I have to keep putting liquid chlorine in to stop it going green....I will never buy anything from this Australian Company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not at all happy
You May Also Like
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built. It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality. Seems to want to crack..."
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside. I tear it up a little bit the smell..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "Just a warning that Daryl Johnson of Ray white Newcastle is a persistent under quoter. We have been to 3 of his listings now and his shady salesman tactics are abhorrent. This..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."