115 E 57th St, New York, NY 10022, USA

Assurance Van Lines, gave us a written estimate to move our furniture (3 bedrooms, one office, two living rooms and two dining sets with Credenzas) from Arizona to Utah, they requested a credit card deposit, promising a moving 18 wheeler with sealed compartments.They sent a crew of 4 without ID, in rental truck without any AVL signs, unable to haul 1/3 of our furniture.

We have attempted to get our money back unsuccessfully. These cheaters are backed by Chase Bank, merchant account issuer; and instead of charging back our card, bank tells us to hire an attorney to go after their merchant, thus enabling AVL to continue stealing from unsuspecting families!

Shame on both of them!!!Their stunt cost us over $10,500.00 trying to do everything the day they were supposed to move us.

Review about: Nationwide Moving Company.

I didn't like: Prey on unsuspecting customers in need of moving services, Use a credit card for deposit and later demand cash to move, Change estimates to extract cash from unsuspecting customers, Assurance van lines steals deposit that is their true business.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bate and switch / $10500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Assurance Van Line Services?

Comments

Lily Guzman
Provo, Utah, United States #1303062

I have exhausted all possibilities without any results. My advise is NEVER use this moving company