Cambridge, Massachusetts

I Ordered an Economics Homework Solution for my Assignment. There were 5 questions which included mix of text based questions, econometric modelling and policy suggestions.

The solutions were pretty detailed and well explained. All answers were well supported with neat diagrams. The answers were very easy to understand. It helped me a lot to ace my economics final exam.

Overall I paid $225 and it was worth it. The solutions were also delivered well before the delivery deadline. The tutor followed standard textbook and taxonomy which made overall understanding very simple.

One night of homework help and tutoring and I got a decent grade in exam.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: On time delivery, Good quality answers, Detailed solutions, Plus grade, Live chat service.

I didn't like: Steep pricing.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Assignment Help?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more