by Marilyn V Tcy #97015

Your site says you are closed completely. How do I get a refund for a $100 gift certificate I am not now able to use?I had a $100 gift certificate from The Bachelor Farmer, which closed.

I was told I would get an Askov Finlayson gift certificate as a replacement. What do I do now??? Your site below will not allow me to type in my telephone number, so I will provide it here: 763-561-****. I tried to call the two numbers listed as your Customer Service Department.

The message on 612-206-**** says the number no longer in service; on the 763-251-**** number, nothing happens -- a couple of clicks and then disconnects. Thank you.

View is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.