Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
I'm filing this report to warn anyone contemplating doing business with Bion Dale and his company Asis Trading that he is slimy and will not honor the guarantee he flaunts in his advertising.
He advertises via affiliate links on sites like on www.investing.com which is where the link I clicked on was.
He charges (or charged at the time) $7 for an introductory webinar which is supposed to teach how to make money in the forex markets creating the impression that it is a complete training course. Please see the first of the 2 attached screenshots. That webinar was just a 'come on' to capture your email address and to then solicit you to buy an overpriced online course called 900 Pip Forex Training Course. He also sells one called How To Capture Large 1000 Pip Moves In The Forex Market. The cost for the one I bought was $397 and the following details were copied and pasted from the sales page which appears to no longer be up:
900 Pip Forex Training Package
Here Is What You Will Receive
900 Pip Forex Trader Training...........................$2,000 Value
Weekly Coaching Sessions..................................$300 Value
Asis Forex Toolbox..............................................$497 Value
Stock Market Trading Secrets............................$1,000 Value
How To Trade Commodities...............................$800 Value
Special Webinar Price $397
You will receive my love it or it's free 60 day guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the training for any reason you are entitled to a full hassle free refund.
Get Immediate Access
Order The Training For Just $397
60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee!
Please see the second attached screenshot and note the 60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee language. 'Rock solid guarantee' is what it says. Love it or it's free 60 day guarantee, a full hassle free refund if you are not satisfied with the training for any reason.
First of all, the course is nothing but links to a bunch of videos he uploaded to YouTube. The information in the videos is nothing more than is freely available in any number of other free videos to be found all over YouTube. Just do a search there and you will find hundreds of hours of totally free instruction on how to make millions in the forex market. There is no magic formula to be found or competitive edge to be gained anywhere in Bion Dales's information. It is just a rehash of the same exact strategies and training you can find in abundance all over the web without any need to pay for it. That was my conclusion after watching the videos and I did not feel good about having spent $397 on them. He did assure buyers of a 'love it or it's free 60 day guarantee and a full hassle free refund if you are not satisfied with the training for any reason', right?
In the email I received after making payment, they say 'You can contact us with any questions by emailing email@example.com' and ' Need Support? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues...' I also had his address email@example.com from the ton of emails I had received after signing up to his mailing list when signing up for that initial 'come on' webinar. I requested a refund via an email message sent to each of these addresses well within the 60 day window. After waiting for several days for a response from them, I sent another email. A good 2 weeks went by without any response from them. I then called their office to inquire and was told by Phyllis that a refund would be processed. Several days later, I checked with my credit card issuer and no reversal of the charge had been initiated so I disputed the charge pursuant to my rights under the FCBA as it was clear he was just trying to run out the clock. That was enough to then finally conjure up a response from him. I received the following laughable message in an email:
I see where you have filed a dispute for the course. You ordered the course with a 30 day refund policy on XXXX XX, 2015. You decided to cancel on XXXX XX which is out of the refund period.
I already explained this to you and you have gone ahead and disputed the charge.
I find your actions to be very innapropriate.
Our products are protected and it is dishonest to take someone's property without appropriate payment.
I invite you to withdraw the dispute before i respond to the bank with the documentation as you will be responsible for the costs associated when you lose the dispute.
I look forward to you doing the correct thing.
Again, up to that point, there had been zero response from their office to more than one refund request and then, upon my filing of a dispute of the charge, this Jonathon (probably an alterego of Bion) has the nerve to allege that the course had come with a 30 day refund policy rather than 60 days and that he had 'already explained this' to me. Please view the second screenshot which clearly states 60 days. Needless to say, I won the dispute and the charge was reversed in my favor by my credit card issuer.
Again please see the attached screenshot and note the 60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee language. 'Rock solid guarantee' is what it says. That 'love it or it's free 60 day, if you are unhappy for any reason guarantee' that he advertises is nothing but a scam.
I feel that anyone doing a search for complaints against or reviews on this business (as I did before ordering and was unable to find anything good, bad or indifferent) should be able to learn beforehand that, if you request a refund, he will try not to honor his bogus 60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee. Just be forewarned that the good guy image Bion Dale tries to convey in the webinar is a front for a highly dishonest actor. If I had paid via any method other than by credit card, I would have been unable to recover my $395 without taking him to court.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Two weeks ago I opened a ticket on "Gearbest" support site. It is 12/29/15 still no meaningful feedback just auto response email . The tech will get back to me..."
- "We should DDOS their web site that is a total catch ! I thought I was buying a $1 report and in the end they put the final price only..."
- "Their shirt made me itch, the fabric is cheap, bad quality from china, stitching was frayed and buttons were not sewn tight, horrible fit , tight in spots, very uncomfortable..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."