Hudson, Massachusetts

Tried expressing my concerns on Asics homepage.Each time (three times total) I wrote something negative, my comments were "moderated", in other words deleted.

To test their page I wrote, "Asics are the best, I love them!" Low and behold it was posted immediately. The heel pockets on Nimbus 17s and Cumulus 17s wore through after only 30 miles on each pair and caused horrible blisters. Returned both to Asics, after review was told "no defect found, normal wear". Also, odd thing about Asics customer service, why are there only kids working the phones who follow their scripts verbatim?

Are there no adults there who can make sound rational decision? Have run thousands of miles in Nike and NB, never a problem with either brand. Asics message to consumer, be ready to spend $140+ per pair every 30 miles.

See attached letter and pictures.Thanks.

Review about: Gel Nimbus 17 And Gel Cumulus 17.

I liked: Cushioning of the nimbus 17s.

I didn't like: Asics does not stand behind their products like nike and nb do, Quality of the shoes, Warranty conditions for manufacturers defect.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor customer service, bad quality, warranty or lack thereof / $250
Preferred solution Accept responsibility for the problem, a refund would be nice.

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.