Tried expressing my concerns on Asics homepage.Each time (three times total) I wrote something negative, my comments were "moderated", in other words deleted.
To test their page I wrote, "Asics are the best, I love them!" Low and behold it was posted immediately. The heel pockets on Nimbus 17s and Cumulus 17s wore through after only 30 miles on each pair and caused horrible blisters. Returned both to Asics, after review was told "no defect found, normal wear". Also, odd thing about Asics customer service, why are there only kids working the phones who follow their scripts verbatim?
Are there no adults there who can make sound rational decision? Have run thousands of miles in Nike and NB, never a problem with either brand. Asics message to consumer, be ready to spend $140+ per pair every 30 miles.
See attached letter and pictures.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cushioning of the nimbus 17s
What I disliked
- Asics does not stand behind their products like nike and nb do
- Quality of the shoes
- Warranty conditions for manufacturers defect
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality, warranty or lack thereof
- Preferred solution:
- Accept responsibility for the problem, a refund would be nice.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gel Nimbus 17 And Gel Cumulus 17
- Asics Gel-nimbus 17 Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›