Asics - Gel cumulus 14

36 of 46 Asics reviews

I bought a pair of Asics Gel cumulus 14 on the 14th of November.I was very sceptical at first because I am an avid Brooks supporter and do own 2 pairs of these.

I thought I would give some other brands a chance and went to Tekkie Town Kolonnade Retail Park. After trying on some other brands I decided on this pair of Asics. I was very impressed with the soft feeling and comfortable fit of them. Being so impressed with them I thought I would use them for our next race: Tom Jenkins.

I was really impressed and immediately started telling people my impression of this pair of Asics. BUT today to my disappointment after running a short 5km fun run and coming home, cleaning my shoes and seeing them starting to break and glue starting to come loose. And this after 2 races. I am very , very disappointed.

Is this a design flaw of the Cumulus, have there been any other complaints like these?

How can a running shoe with such a big reputation last less than a month?Please look at the attached photos to see.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 46 Asics reviews

Dec 07, 2015 #1074941

Are you positive the shoe was not purchased in that condition?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.