Pretoria, Gauteng

I bought a pair of Asics Gel cumulus 14 on the 14th of November.I was very sceptical at first because I am an avid Brooks supporter and do own 2 pairs of these.

I thought I would give some other brands a chance and went to Tekkie Town Kolonnade Retail Park. After trying on some other brands I decided on this pair of Asics. I was very impressed with the soft feeling and comfortable fit of them. Being so impressed with them I thought I would use them for our next race: Tom Jenkins.

I was really impressed and immediately started telling people my impression of this pair of Asics. BUT today to my disappointment after running a short 5km fun run and coming home, cleaning my shoes and seeing them starting to break and glue starting to come loose. And this after 2 races. I am very , very disappointed.

Is this a design flaw of the Cumulus, have there been any other complaints like these?

How can a running shoe with such a big reputation last less than a month?Please look at the attached photos to see.

Review about: Asics Gel-Cumulus 14 Running Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Asics?

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1127850

You can use super glue, and it won't come loose.

Are you positive the shoe was not purchased in that condition?