This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10 credits = about $5.00, or more!
If you continue correspondence with female members, you continue paying $5 (or higher) for every read/respond letter. ($5+$5=$10) You never stop paying the Russians who operate this website.
When Asian female sends letter with extra pictures attached, AB website permits you look at 1st pic free, then PAY 10 credits ($5 or higher) to open/view each additional picture.
If you try to insert your direct email, or personal address into your letter, the AB website has computer software which censors/blocks personal information. AB does not want you to exchange email/phone/address with the female members, because you are not allowed to communicate with the girls off the AB website.
When you ask for their personal email/address/phone, the girls will not provide it, and you will be told excuses, that they wish to communicate with you only on AB, where, of course, you keep paying credits to the Russian administrators.
In addition, the local Chinese translators may very well not provide/transfer your personal data/information to the girl when they do English--Chinese translation so the female may read your comments.
On the video/chat box online, you must pay 1 credit per minute just to send a text message with no cam. Or, you pay 2 credits per minute to see girl on cam. Credits cost between 40 to 80 cents determined by how many you buy in bulk in one transaction. One hour = 60 minutes X 40/80 cents = $24 to $48 per hour for text box, or $48 to $96 per hour for girl on web cam.
(All the Anastasia websites for Russian/Ukrainian/Asian, and AmoLatina websites operate on these same PAY always policies.)
ONLINE, you type message, PAY, transmit message, PAY, girl reads message, PAY, girl thinks response, PAY, girl types, PAY, girl transmits, PAY, you receive/read, PAY, and keep on PAYING every minute. You burn through your bank account, and Russian administrators go to luxurious nightclub and eat caviar/drink expensive vodka thanks to you!
On scam-report websites, some former AB male members report spending $$$ hundreds, even $3,000 worth of credits, and never make progress with these female members toward a serious relationship.
On Asian Beauties, my personal profile received several hundred letters from pretty Chinese females. I couldn't open/read them, because AB would charge thousands of dollars to do it, and thousands of dollars to respond to these nice women.
Two Chinese women claimed to have wealthy daddies, to be affluent, and offered to come to USA, buy me a house/car if I'd be their husband!! Wow! I was getting ready to write them a letter of interest, inviting them to make the trip here at their expense. And I reviewed the profile of a stunning Chinese girl who said she was here in Los Angeles. We exchanged 1 letter.
Then I noticed that I stopped receiving email from AB website, or notifications of new letters. I tried to log in, and was rejected. Tried to call their Customer Support with difficulty, sometimes on hold for 1 hour. Then I talked with Christina, Customer Support Manager in Russia. She was unable to provide explanation for why Ruslan, the 'Risk Manager,' deleted my account. I wanted to talk to Ruslan over telephone, but he was never available, and didn't telephone me later even though Christina promised he would.
Instead, Ruslan transmitted multiple emails asking me to photocopy both sides of my credit card, the back/front, and photocopy my personal ID, which could mean passport or state ID, and send both to him via email or fax to prove my identity to him!
What? Does this sound like an attempt to rip off my Identity, and tap my Credit Card until wiped out? Bank of America Customer Care and I both thought it did, and I certainly wasn't foolish enough to comply with Ruslan's request.
Now that Ruslan deleted my membership, I'll never find out if those Chinese girls were serious, or bluffing, about buying me a new house!! And Ruslan and Christina never explained why I was dropped.
My suspicion is that I wasn't spending enough money, not responding to the hundreds of letters. Some AB girls wrote me eight or nine letters trying to prompt a response from me.
So maybe AB drops frugal male members who are reluctant to blow big $$$, and spend just a small amount, and are highly selective in answering the females.
I just don't know, but I really wanted one of those rich Chinese girls to buy me a Beverly Hills mansion, and now I have to keep living in my tiny apartment instead!!
Sincerely, JOE Duffy
Los Angeles, California
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Adult Dating Site
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..."
- "I used this product and it caused an adverse reaction to my skin. I have used this product before, but have never gotten a bad reaction to this extent. It..."
- "Cheap material for the dome! Do not buy this oven! False advertisement! Total waste of money! Customer service was crappy too. I should have read reviews first before I..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."