my wife and i collect odd liquor bottles.She found one at Asian snake wine it has a snake and scorpion in the bottle.

We paid about 150.00 for it. They said it was held up in customs and was returned to them. I confirmed my address and they said it would be shipped promptly. They drug it out over about three months and when i filed a claim through pay pal they said to much time had passed.

I have contacted asiansnakewine.com many times to try and at least get a refund all emails seem to fall on deaf ears.So beware of this company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Asian Snake Wine?

Submit review

Comments

received my order from them very quickly, sorry for your problem

bernesam

A bit expensive but great products impossible to find anywhere else, and anyway what is your risk as you can just be refunded by Paypal if you do not receive it for any reason ! Why people are so *** ?

Regent Bar

What is the reason of this fake review ?

I have bought many bottles for my bar and everything always went fine.

BorisMarve

Also received my bottles very quickly if it can help others ? It sounds like a fake review. Maybe concurrence ?

nadinariad
Dallas, Georgia, United States #655071

Hi, sorry to ask but I already got the wine from Buy-snake-wine shop and i am now looking different bottles ? Any help ? Thanks

I bought on this shop and it t
Los Angeles, California, United States #622821

I bought on this shop and it took only 5 days to receive it. US customs have checked the parcel but no problem, so maybe you should not order goods that are illegal in your country and call others cheaters ?

Binnx

Why would you buy that garbage anyway?