Ashworth College - Changed Curriculum

24 of 104 Ashworth College reviews

Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015

My name is R.LaBroi.

I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with a number of health issues over these years but have always tried to come back to finish my studies with James Madison. I had gotten to the point of 2 classes remaining when an unfortunate accident happened with my books.

They were ruined in a flood. I called the School to see if I could purchase new books and was told that the curriculum has changed and I would have to take 38 more courses to finish my high school studies. This makes no sense. I have copied an ad below that was one of the reasons I chose James Madison in the first place because of the statement study at your own pace.

This education cost me more than $700.00 over the years at a time when that was not easy to come by. I don't think the curriculum change is fair to students already enrolled in a program. I have documented proof that I have experienced major health issues over the last 3 years that I have had to deal with as a priority. Although the school said that some consideration could be given because of my health issues but I would still need to take the 38 new courses.

I am sending this letter to you in hopes that someone can help resolve this for me.

R.LaBroi

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Program changes

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashworth College High School Diploma Program
Review category
Education
review #712959

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashworth College? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 104 Ashworth College reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashworth College.
Filing a new complaint about
×