I'm in my third year attending Ashford University on-line.They have been helpful, courteous, and patient.

Related: Ashford University SUCKS!!!!!

There have been a couple of times, when problems came up, I had to take the time to work with the school to work them out - the need for patience works both ways. I've passed each of my classes, earning a 3.96 overall and a 4.0 in my two majors - Sociology and Cultural Anthropology. It takes work to succeed at any school. I have limited mobility and could not attend school other than on-line, and I also belong to what educators call "the third age" people 65 and older who have returned to school.

Frankly, I'm happy I found Ashford.Perhaps those who are expressing such vitriol against the school could benefit from a little self examination of their own actions and attitudes?

Review about: Education Problems.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashford University Classes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

GeorgiaRanger

It's nice that this employee of Ashford University to post this bull review knowing full well that it's all lies and she obviously is a paid employee who is attempting to divert the truth that Ashford is nothing short of a fraudulent school who lies to their students and steal their money with nothing in return.

KELLY

you must work for them ms.c because honestly they are a rip off