Fort Worth, Texas

I think its so *** how Ashford University want give students there transcript due to unpaid loans, especially if that person doesnt have a job or been through a hard life.Money dont grow on trees as an adult I have pills to pay now alone, now that I have lost my mother and its hard enough for me to live each day, and return to online college knowing that I have to retake alot of classes, that I have already taking at Ashford, in which means more loans and pell grants to use to pay for classes that have already been paid for.

Its said that my loans have been sent to a credit company or whatever because Ashford had the wrong email on file. I stopped going there over 4 to 5 years ago, and Ive completed alot of classes.

They make it hard for people who want an education, for people who struggle to get their education.....Ashford University sucks and is not a good school at all.

Review about: Ashford University.

I didn't like: Everything about this school, How i was treated, Cant get transcript for new school, Make it hard for people who are struggling.

Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I cant my transcript / $1000
Preferred solution They want give me a solution so I just wanted to write this review so others can see how hard it is

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.