Highland, Maryland

It seemed really easy to enroll and it was explained to me that I could drop at a certain date if I needed to with a full refund.Well I had to drop because I broke my wrist and although it was before the date they said I could drop they charged me in full for the class I was in.

Even when I said the person who told me the info they completely denied my claim.

Further more as I was making payments (one every other month, which they said was fine thru email), they set me to a credit agency without notifying me and again I had the proof in writing but they actually got nasty and told me- I quote "read between the lines and pay your bill," for a remaining balance of $250.I also had a doctors letter of proof of my injury but told me "it's too late and it doesn't matter." Don't get suckered in by how easy it is to enroll, it really is sadly too good to be true.

Review about: Grad School.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

Tired of the Games

Ash ford University is playing games with the financial aid even when you are making nothing but A's.They have these inexperienced mean spirited advisers who say one thing and do another.

I would advise students to go to other more reputable schools that will not continue to keep your money.I have seen in the past year students become homeless when they could have been helped by receiving their financial aid.

Blue

If you break your wrist you cannot type, which is sorta necessary in an ONLINE school...

English Student
to Blue Madison, Wisconsin, United States #930136

Ah, I see bon bon has returned!OH, AND you're actually being a cordial individual?

WOW!

I am truly impressed.Keep up the good work!

alq

What does a broken wrist have to do with school? That excuse is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry

to alq Ether, North Carolina, United States #1275562

Alq your a joke. How can you type for your online class with a broken wrist... Duhhhh

alq

#$%^%#
to alq #683828

Have you ever broke your wrist?

English Student
to alq Madison, Wisconsin, United States #930137

Um, did both of your personalities have to say the same thing?

Only needed to post once...