Newton Falls, Ohio

There has to be something we can do.I am in the same boat was told Ashford was an accredited school to get my early childhood teaching license and it was all false.

So no I half way through a program thats 100% false. We need to figure this out so we aren't responsible for our loans.

This is wrong and needs to be fixed.Let me know if anyone is in for fighting this school.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashford University Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #1250592

I too received my Bachelor of Arts degree in Education Studies from Ashford.I now owe $48000.00 in student loans and just found out that in order to become a certified teacher where I live, I will have to take at least 85 more credits at my University here!

I am flabbergasted and hurt beyond belief.

I worked my *** off for absolutely nothing, and now have no career and interest accruing like mad.I strongly feel that something must be done; this is horrendous.

They lied

http://wqad.com/contact/.Her name is Jesyka Dereta.

She is a reporter doing an article on this. Did you know that in 2015 that the students in iowa was represented by their state attorney office.

They were award $7.5 million

Why are we not being represented and have to pay back so much money for a worthless, non recognized degree?This college for for college and I am pissed off