Asher Veterinary Clinic - Vet murdered my cat and tried to extort money from my family
I discovered my cat lying in the middle of my driveway unable to walk, and when I took him to this vet, they forced me to pay for x-rays and bloodwork which cost upwards of $300, and then expected me to pay $2000 to treat him for one night.I couldn't pay this obviously, and instead I was forced to euthanize him that same day.
For $800. For no reason at all. Never go to this vet.
They don't deserve your money.The doctors show no remorse or emotion, and they would probably kill your grandmother if they could treat people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."
- "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "Same as other complaints. Www.advancednetdetective.com now compares to a disabled website. Used this service for a long, long time? What's happened? Ask https://www.fabulous.com They are listed under..."