Lakewood, Washington
100% full Not resolved

SCAM ALERT!The Ad said "$467 round trip to Manila." Sale ends the next day, sense of urgency forces consumer to act fast or lose the good deal.

Related: Asap Tickets - I had no problems at all

Then when you call or try to confirm THEY HIT US WITH THE REAL DEAL .... A 50% higher cost! This is not good business. Just have to search more and BE CAREFUL.

Some layovers are 14 hours to just save $100, which may not be worth it to some people.

I like a long layover in places like Tokyo so we can tour there too.We did not like Soul Korea, cold and the people do not seem to be happy.

I finally went to google and found that google actually has the cheapest flights.

Review about: Cheap Flights.

I liked: Nothing but the website looked good.

I didn't like: Bate and switch on advertised prices, Not full disclosure, Attempted to scam, Switched prices.

1.6
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $360
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Asap Tickets?

Comments

ASAPtickets
#1196860
Asap Tickets Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.The prices advertised on our website are real and are best suitable for the passengers with flexible traveling dates.

The restrictions and criteria of the flex fares are listed on the website.

However we are able to provide the lowest prices on the market for the passengers with fixed traveling dates or specific preferences.

Please, do not hesitate to let us know of your next travel planning as it would be a great opportunity for us to change your mind about our service.

With kind regards,