AS Salon - A&S Salon, Assault & Steal
Where to start.Should've gotten the hint when i couldn't find this business under Yelp.A&S salon worked with Groupon to save its dying business.
I paid $90 for a keratin hair treatment, originally priced at $300. The owner who picked up the phone when I wanted to make an appt was rude and nonchalant. She claimed the only time I could come in was at 2 p.m., because she would be busy the rest of the day, which she was NOT. I told her fine, I would leave work to do this because it was the final day the Groupon could be used.
She didn't ask for my name or anything, just told me to come in and she would "recognize" me. Yeah, the poor sap who was about to get swindled, definitely some discrimination going on there, but here's what really pissed me off.All she did was shampoo my hair, NO CONDITIONER, and dried it WITH AN IRON. Practically burned my poor hair. This woman was so lazy, she didn't even use a comb to part my hair, just used her fingers.
And that was it! When I questioned her about the cream treatment, she said I just didn't know what it was. I never felt so cheated in my life and when confronting her, she called me *** and threatened to call the police, which I challenged her to do so since she was a conniving thief, knowing what she was planning to do right from the start with that odd phone call.This unprofessional *** lied to my face, claiming she used a cream during the washing process. I wasn't born yesterday, I know what the treatment is about, and it involves more time and effort than what this cheapo did.
Groupon thankfully gave me a refund, but I suggest they investigate before working with this thief and her makeshift sign again.
I didn't see any paperwork stating she went to beauty school, but I just ignored it all and went with it thinking I snagged a great deal.Boy was I wrong.Ladies, stay away, 47-14 Vernon Blvd, doubt it'll last long anyway.-Ana
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Keratin Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."