AS Salon - A&S Salon, Assault & Steal
Where to start.Should've gotten the hint when i couldn't find this business under Yelp.A&S salon worked with Groupon to save its dying business.
I paid $90 for a keratin hair treatment, originally priced at $300. The owner who picked up the phone when I wanted to make an appt was rude and nonchalant. She claimed the only time I could come in was at 2 p.m., because she would be busy the rest of the day, which she was NOT. I told her fine, I would leave work to do this because it was the final day the Groupon could be used.
She didn't ask for my name or anything, just told me to come in and she would "recognize" me. Yeah, the poor sap who was about to get swindled, definitely some discrimination going on there, but here's what really pissed me off.All she did was shampoo my hair, NO CONDITIONER, and dried it WITH AN IRON. Practically burned my poor hair. This woman was so lazy, she didn't even use a comb to part my hair, just used her fingers.
And that was it! When I questioned her about the cream treatment, she said I just didn't know what it was. I never felt so cheated in my life and when confronting her, she called me *** and threatened to call the police, which I challenged her to do so since she was a conniving thief, knowing what she was planning to do right from the start with that odd phone call.This unprofessional *** lied to my face, claiming she used a cream during the washing process. I wasn't born yesterday, I know what the treatment is about, and it involves more time and effort than what this cheapo did.
Groupon thankfully gave me a refund, but I suggest they investigate before working with this thief and her makeshift sign again.
I didn't see any paperwork stating she went to beauty school, but I just ignored it all and went with it thinking I snagged a great deal.Boy was I wrong.Ladies, stay away, 47-14 Vernon Blvd, doubt it'll last long anyway.-Ana
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Keratin Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."