Glen Ellyn, Illinois

This company is a cheat the same person always wins the contest sound like an inside job I do.They do not care if you purchase Facebook votes even though I suspect that some of the people are cheating.

This is not fair why should the same person win from month to month without people know they are cheating.

What I suspect what this company is doing is money lauding so they can have a clean stash and give it bands they like.I have never come close to being on the top 50 artist the same artist wins all the time it getting annoying.

Review about: Music.

I liked: Music.

I didn't like: Scam.

Review #591999 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Artistsignal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Pissed Consumer. Post complaints and reviews, read scam reports and participate with your thoughts and opinions! Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone! This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves. Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more