Verona, New Jersey

The shipments I got from them through Amazon in the past had always taken 6 weeks to 9 weeks.So I knew that the 6 weeks listed on their site could mean longer.

So instead of ordering through amazon now I order directly from artisana.co.uk. Placed my order, never received anything. Tried to check on status and reach company. All websites are down.

Can't believe I have lost this much money and that they can get away with this.

My receipt has too much personal info to share since it is on email.Buyer beware, do not order from this company.

Review about: Hipp Organic Infant Milk.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss complete scam / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Artisana Home And Grocery?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Tech Toys - Mini Orion  Defective out of the box World Tech Toys "Bought this item for my grandson from a gentleman who had received it as a gift. My daughter had found the man with a program she uses on her telephone...." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more